12.30.2001

I'm sitting here working on a layout for this site, which is supposed to open noon tomorrow for a little overnighter blog thing we're doing to celebrate the opening of our new home.

Let me say it now. Great. Big. Ha.

I spent most of the evening trying to get Moveable Type to work, and it wouldn't, and finally installed Greymatter which decided it would be sweet and work for me. It's (GM) working peachy fine now, thank goodness. Only took about three hours and a whole entire vocabulary of vulgar Sailor-isims that I didn't even know I knew. Now I just have to put together a layout, get it all working, and make it look reasonably decent in time for our opening tomorrow. (Well, decent enough that no one pukes up their guts if they choose to visit, or, God grant us and protect us, visit twice.) I'm sure I can do it, I'm just so...so...sore. It hurts to move and breathe, and as much as I can't stand sounding like a whiner...::whine:: it huuuuu-uuurts. I feel like someones been beating me with a bag of oranges.

No comments: