12.17.2001

I'm having a rash of very weird dreams, weird enough that they've been turned into short story plots. (My favorite kind of dreams, to be honest) Not this one though, this one...I think it confirms the fact that I'm insane.

I was in the park next to the house I used to live in up in Eastern Oregon, it was the city park and it was pretty small. Next to the swing set was a huuuuuge old oak tree that had been there for ages. Next to the fence between the park and the house I lived in, was a little grove type area of little trees and lillac trees.

I was talking to some friends and walking next to the little grove and suddenly a huge swarm of bees comes flying out of the oak tree and attacks me. I swat at them but they don't go away so I go running, like the idiot I am, and run through the fence into the yard. The bees followed me though and started stinging me, and I was screaming and everything...


Then something startled me and woke up. What was weird about all that? When I woke up I was staring at my wall and I swear there was six or seven spiders crawling up my wall. I "eww"ed and jumped up out of bed and turned on the light. When I went back over to the wall to look, there were no spiders.

See, that proves it. I'm crazy.

No comments: