1.22.2003

I'm taking a rare few minutes for myself and working on (yet another) layout idea for IBOM. (Incase you're wondering, all the layouts I don't use will be hosted on my design site so maybe someone can put them to good use. I feel so wasteful) As I was tinkering with this current layout (I've finally succumbed to doing most of my layouts in CSS. I can't promise it'll last long. I'm such an HTML slut at heart.) thats for Valentines day and when I went to copy some links over I realized I've misplaced the code for the old layout which means I've lost all the information (such as said links) that I had on it.


Oops.


So, I'm asking if you read me, and I had you linked before (or if you want me to link you) leave me a comment with your blog address in it. Most peoples I remember, but we all know I was a blond in a past life, and I want to make sure I don't forget anyone.


Please?

No comments: