1.22.2003

To Rebecca, who was wondering how the first class went...



It went alright, thanks for asking. The first couple weeks are just going to be run throughs so I can get the schedual and the curriculum tweaked to the way it needs to be. We mostly got the kids oriented with the rules, where cubbies were, what this and that were for, stuff like that. Our theme for the week is 'All About Me' so we made ourselves as paper people and then I did a board display with it, because I was that bored. I had to do some shuffling because I thought we'd have too many activites (I crammed the day completely full) and it turned out we didn't have enough, so I have to do some changing so that there are more activities. Once we get into the swing of things, it'll go really smoothly. I'm taking more pictures today, so I'll post some this evening for those of you who want to see.


Oddly enough, we haven't added any new students in the last week, but we're still getting resumes. Maybe I'll hire them all and they can be my Personal slaves. What do you think? I think slaves sound fun.

No comments: