11.29.2007

I'm typing my little fingers to the nubs here. I've managed to hit 36k and my goal is to hit 40k tonight during the Virtual Write-In. I really would like to hit 42k so that I only have 8k left to write tomorrow and then I'm freaking done. On top of trying to rush a zillion more words in the next two days, it's looming on finals week and I have a pile and a half of homework left to do before Monday.

Will I have time? No. I've got packed jam full days for the rest of the week into Monday so most likely I won't be getting much sleep. Who needs sleep though right? I certainly don't. Sleep is for losers and old people. Both of which I am.

I've got 45 minutes to pound out at least 1.5k more words before I have to leave for some appointments. Stupid life. I swear, next November, I'm hiding from the world in some remote cabin somewhere. Then I won't have to be a person and do peopley things.

One and a half more days and then I can be free of NaNo until January, when we start planning for next year.

It's gonna be holiday layout time soon, I'm so excited.

HotD:

Failing connection.
Over and over it blips,
Pain in my backside.

No comments: