11.27.2007

I've managed to hit a little over 25,000 words. I need to hit 30 thousand tonight. Why? Well because I need 30,000 so I can get to 40,000, so I can get to 50,000, so I can win and be done with this nonsense. Also, the reason I like the best, I need to hit 30,000 because that leaves 20,000 words left, and 20,000 words split over the next three days is exactly 6666.66 words per day. Thus proving my novel is the work of the devil.

I'm going to go settle myself down with my notebook and try and write some words there, and then come back here and retype them. I know it's a lot more work, but it gives me a chance to expand and add on things I've already written. It's like editing - but not. Sneaky, huh?

I've got to get myself in gear tomorrow and take care of some stuff, my schedule is crazy busy and if I don't get a handle on it soon it'll just blow up in my face and then I'll be all melty-faced. I haven't even unpacked my bags from being out of town this last week. Stupid novel.

I feel like I spent most of today running around with my head cut off, even though I haven't even left the house. I did some web design work, did some homework (pleasegodjustgetmethroughonemoredeadweekandI'llbegoodIpromise) and spent a good portion of the day on the phone trying to get all sorts of fun piles of poo straightened out. I finally said I was done with it and took a shower, so now I'm all clean. Woo for clean!

However, now because my hair is down, I realize how much I really want to cut some of it off. It's getting far too long and nearly unmanageable when it's down. It would be fine if I had awesome hair that did whatever I told it, but I have spiteful evil hair that does everything it can to thwart me.

I'd like to do something cute with it before the wedding, I just don't know what cute would be.

Suggestions?

No comments: