3.31.2001

I haven't done squat. I'm such a terrible Webmistress. Oh well...


I've still got updates and new pages to start, but I'm just too tired for it.


I'm just so emotionally drained. I'm tired of being lied to and then playing along, I want to say something, but I haven't figured out HOW yet. I suppose just up and say it would be the best, right?


I've got TSW stuff to do as well. I need to make the awards for our most current hunt, and do alot of page updates and things. If you head over there and check out the page, send Kudos to Aura, she did a great job on our Easter set.


I'm really looking forward to my trip in June. We've made it for the 22nd - 25th. So far there are three people going, I'd like to get two more so that we've got enough people to change tapes and what not in pairs. We're planning on at least 12 recorders, and 12 recorders with 2 groups of 2 people changing them every 90 minutes is alot of work. One more group of 2 would make it easier, plus, it would be more company.


I seriously doubt Davie'll go, he seems very set on avoiding me at all costs. And if he dosen't think I don't know why, he's sadly mistaken.


I'll try and get my tush in gear and do major work tomorrow. I've got work Monday, so I'm not sure how much time I'll have again until next weekend. Hopefully I can bring myself to get something done. Honestly, I feel like just walking away from all of it, and never coming back.


Think anyone would notice?

No comments: