11.23.2001

Alright, I'm a slacker. Thanksgiving went..alright. I got sick that evening (like Pran..hey, girl gave me her COOTIES!) and ended up pretty misrible during the end of Braveheart and the begining of Far and Away. For a short man, Tom Cruise has a nice tushy. Not, that I was looking or anything. Er...ok.

James posted a post in which he said what he was thankful for and he named me. Oh lord, close the waterworks. That was so sweet. Well James, I'm thankful for you too! AND Kel! (Couldn't leave you out could I? Nuuh...cause I love ya.)

Got me thinking though, even though it's corny as all get out. People really need to tell people how thankful they are for them, and how important they are to them more often. They just don't do it enough. Neither do I. So here goes...shut yer damn traps and save the retching for when I'm done. In flight puke bags are located in the pocket in the computer ahead of you. Ready?

The Ladies of TPC - Lordie, the last couple weeks with you two have been pain on my tummy. My displaced diaphram wasn't meant for that much laughing. I love you BOTH and you're great friends. Remember...if you need anything...go to someone who car...er, I mean..I'm always here.

TSW People - I love you guys..especally the Warriors. I'm not quitting, just on vacation. I'll send you postcards, so relax. Remember..my ICQ is only a couple clicks and curses at Mirabilis away.

Kim & Kim's Sweetie Mike - Kimmi, I love you hon and I'd be lost without you and your help. You're a sweetie and no matter what, you deserve the best. Mike..you're a sweetie too. ;)

Cass - It's no fun stressing without my right hand stresser partner. You are the best. Ever. Period. Get your phone back and come back soon. Miss you.

Everyone in EN (because I know some of you stalk me..) - Loves all around. One of these days I'll come back around and whoop me some slackers. ;) Until then...B.J. I want a card too...David, good luck moving...Autumn, kick David for me...;) Everyone else just behave...and stay outta my damn cookies.

Jerry (& Mary) - Jer..you're a sweet guy and I love ya. Tell Mary I said hi. ;) Write me more, I'm pathetic.

Michael - You're just perfect. A Saint. A God. You bought me a cow. I love you. lol.

Ben - Miss you Bennie. Hope stuff is going great for ya...and I love you too. ;)

Erin & Kev - The brother and the sissie poo...be good ok? Come visit me soon.

Kins - You don't have a computer, so you can't read this, but I had to add you too. I mean, how could I forget my bestist friend? I love my bestist friend! Although..next Thanksgiving keep yer damn phone on.

Furhead - Even though I hate you, I love you and your guy. You know that right? Always. Damn you.

The other Kevin - I'm very glad you're ok, I'd miss you if you were gone. Now write me, you jerk.

Ant - One of my newest friends to be added to my friends list. Thanks for believing in me during this stupid novel thing...I'll finsh, promise I will. Glad you're doing ok..and don't forget, you're great.

Liz - Vanishing Girl...where've you gone again? Miss you hon, you know I love ya. You've got a job still, just get your self back here.

Jill - Don't talk to you enough, but I appriciate the damn out of you.

Nathan - I don't know what's really up with our friendship right now, Mister Ping Pong. But you know I love you, and I always will. Because I'm the princess and I can do these things.

Goofay - Ren, thanks for everything. Advice, listening to me yell, everything. Thank you.

Jake - Bad. Bad bad Jake. Love my Jakie anyway! lol...lordie...

Everybody else because I'm drugged and can't remember and starting to get all zombied - I love you. Everyone of you. Even if I don't know you chances are I'm stalking you and love you only from afar. If I didn't mention names, it's not because you don't matter. I'm just a freak on meds and I can't remember my hand in front of my face. You're all the best and I'm thankful for every single day I have that includes people like you for my friends and family. I absolutely couldn't ask for anything more. I wouldn't want to.

So, there. Now go the hell away.

No comments: