11.09.2001

I just got off the phone with Pran ::grin:: She's SUCH a trip, even if she sounded like she was an eight year old on speed...::cough:: (Kidding!) it was really fun to talk to her. I don't think she's boring and I don't hate her. (So there!)


I haven't been too well, but I'm getting better I hope. Went to the hospital three times in 12 hours. Twice to the ER (in which one of the Triage RN's yelled at me for 40 minutes.) and once to the hosp. for an ultrasound. I've got to make an appointment tomorrow (erm, monday?) for the specailist. You know what's amusing? My referal doctor works at the clinic. Irony, watch them kill me just because I left without notice. I bet they would too. All those gossipers in the Med. Records room going, "Look, remember Jamie? Here's her file! Yack yack yack, let's call her and hang up!"


In one day I had taken seven different drugs, so offically that makes me a druggy. I'm so proud. They've got me on crappy Vicadin? (sp??? lol..can't even spell the crap I'm taking.) and I attempted to eat something and it hurt bad enough I took two, within the next ten mintes I'm going to be a zombie, so I should type fast before I type something I'll regret. (Or forget...which is what I do. "Blah blah blah..ahh..what was I saying?" it's embarassing.)


I haven't done a whole lot on my novel, but I'm in a writing mood so I'll probably spit out another thousand odd words by tonight. Another Nanoer is coming to visit tomorrow, and knowing him and his pushy self, he won't let me have my dessert until I've writen my 1000 words for the day. (But mo-mmy) It'll probably be good for me, I just hope I don't end up being rude and get rushed to the ER. `Cause that would be bad.

No comments: