11.30.2001

It's fall. With fall in Oregon comes enough rain to drown all the rats in New York. Normally here in the Valley our rainy season starts about October and usally lasts until May/June depending. Last year was a dry year, this year seems to be catching up. This makes me a happy girl, because I love the rain. That, and it means that maybe - just maybe - people won't have to reuse bath water this summer. (You know, to go along with the covered wagons, butter churning for electricity, and indian scalpings. Which offends me, well not really, but should....)

Of course, the down side to all this rain, is it ends up looking alot darker then it is. Which causes prolonged sleepyness, slight depression and homocidal tendancies. In other people, of course. Not in me, because I stopped offing peop..er..doing those things years ago. Anyway, I'll be going out with my crappy stupid worthless digi cam and grabbing some pictures at random in a bit for your viewing enjoyment...but first...

Tomorrow is World Aid's Day and TPC will be participating in Think and Link. So please please stop by and support us, we'd greatly appriciate it. ::smoochies::


No comments: