11.03.2001

I guess TSW was completely wiped from it's server and the server won't contact Rick back about it. So we're moving TSW again. However, I talked to Rick last night about shutting down TMW until after the first of the year.


I need a break. I'm running the thing alone (Well, I've got help..but...still) and who know's when Cassie is coming back. Becides, if we closed for Nov. there would be no reason to open in Dec. because most of Dec. TSW is shut down for the holidays. It'll give me time to get other things done without spending that 2+ hours every day on TSW stuff.


And I could get all the pages redone.


Ooooo..new graphic sets.


Ooooo....


So anywa, another thing I'm kinda happy about is OPIT got permission to do an investigation in a local school. They want us to keep it kinda low key. Lol..like we'll show up with 50 vans and space suits. More like a few people and some fun toys.


They've been having all sorts of things happen. People being touched and pushed, things moved or missing. They go into the gym and all the balls are all over, or they'll hear people playing in there at night. But the kicker?


They decided to give us permission when during a staff meeting a chair moved across the room by itself.


Hell yeah.


No comments: