11.05.2001

Well...I had a bad weekend.

I didn't get any writing done at all, and I got the joy of spending all of Saturday night in the ER. Tons of fun, that. I've got bad stomach problems, and around midnight it started to hurt...and by 2:30 I was really sick of it. So two sleepy tylenol (hate that stuff), and two showers later, in my jammies (my JAMMIES! But don't feel too bad for me, other people were there in their jammies too. If you squint good enough, it was almost like a slumber party.) I went to the ER.


To wait for five hours.


To throw up.


To feel much better (which always happens after I throw up), but wait another hour and a half.


::grumble:: At least the doctor was nice...and the floor was heated (They win points for that). But they took blood, those antiseptic smelling greedy little stethescope vampires.


With needles. Screw the tummy pain and the throwing up, the needles were the friggin' worst.


I am such a baby.


But on the up hand...I got to keep the ugly yellow so-you-can't-run-away captive ER bracelet. Perfect for any outfit or night on the town.


It even has my name on it.

No comments: