11.12.2004

I've got a big post planned (not that anyone really reads this, besides like three people, and two of those people are in my head) but I don't have time to post it right now, so here's the quick version, with the long version coming either after I've made a fort around a computer in the library and claimed it as my own, or this afternoon:

- 2nd Meeting Yay! Had to leave early, boo. Hope everyone had fun.

- Wrote 2500 words! YAY! Wordcount 10,000! Can I get a Hallelujah? Can I get an Amen?

- Got questioned by cop with big spotlight at 2 AM. Cute voice, extremely cold, blinded eyes, sarcastic comments. No, that's not what I mean by 'big spotlight'.

- Have to kill flies. It's sad, I don't wanna.

- Cookies. But not made with dead flies.

Alright, puzzle that out for a while, and I'll be back.

No comments: