11.01.2004

Nanonanonanonao! It's like Mork, but much cooler.

I've got a class in about an hour and a half, so I'm going to pound out some words. I've decided not to post it online, so if you want to receive my daily writings so you can read it, you have to send me an E-mail at Skyte(at)brighterskyte(dot)com to get it.

Hopefully people want to read it, having people reading it and giving me feedback (positive, because if you give me negative during November I'll just kick you) would help a lot with motivation to continue writing. I'll probably be posting it to TCB Wrimos but I am not going to guarantee that, so the best way to get it if you want it is to send me an E-mail. I don't even have to know you, anyone who wants to read it can.

Now, I'm off to make some tea, and get some writing done! Good luck to everyone who's doing it this year.

HotD:

Potatoes and ham.
Oh so tasty breakfast food,
If you like piggy.

No comments: