11.09.2004

Since I don't have classes today I thought that I would spend the morning writing. I didn't. I am thinking perhaps I'll spend the afternoon doing homework. I probably won't. But the thoughts were both good ideas, I should get A's for effort.

I have six pages of Genetics, which is fine, because I'm actually very much enjoying Genetics. Enough, that I'm going to see if the college of my choice as a Genetics option to go along with my Biology degree. It's fascinating stuff. I know they have a Genetics Graduate program, but I'm not a Grad student yet.

I also have two essays, one five page, one two. The two page one I have a topic for, the five page one, I have no freaking idea. It's an argumentive paper, I'm not an argumentive person. What am I going to argue about for five pages? I'm lazy, I don't have enough energy to argue a topic for one page let alone five. No, I've got a better one, I just don't care, I don't care about anything so I can't really argue it. Yeah, there we go...I wonder if that would work as a topic?

I'm two exams behind in math, but it won't take me long to catch up on that. Don't tell anyone, but I'm actually enjoying math. Yes, I know it's nearly blasphemy and I should be kicked in the shins, but I can't help it. It doesn't mean I'm going to be minoring in it anytime soon, but I can stomach it a bit more then I used to. Numbers are kinda fun, whoda thunk? Certainly not me.

Off to get a few more pages pounded out in my novel. Some people have already hit 50k and beyond, the cheaters.

No comments: