7.03.2007

The older brother and his fiancée are coming into town tonight for the holiday tomorrow. They'll be staying at my house, which should be entertaining. There are a few different BBQ's and stuff going on around town involving some form or another of family, including a family reunion (that I won't be attending, hah!) at my Great Aunt's house.

As for myself, tomorrow is also my younger brother Bud's birthday, so I'll be wishing him a happy birthday, and then sitting around on my duff with a house full of people eating junk and watching bad movies. A great way to spend the 4th, if I say so myself.

Have a safe and happy 4th Figments. Don't go singeing your eyebrows off your heads, I like you just the way you are.

HotD:

Loud thumping music
Annoying neighbors are fun
Time to call the cops

No comments: