9.05.2001

Hmm...I haven't posted in 3 whole days.


It could be because I honestly have nothing remotely entertaining or worthwhile to post.


Possibly.


Do I ever?


Naaaaaaahhhhh...


So I've been tinkering with some new layouts, I'm getting better. Still having crap of troubles with tables. It's payback, they're out to get me. I bet I was a carpenter in a former life.


I'm taking ideas, requests, ect...challenege me! I've gotten into a phase where I'm seeing if I can reproduce everything and anything that's real. So far, it's been a blast. I've managed to get alot of neat things....I was flipping through a "Humpty Dumpty" (Of all things!) The other day and saw some neat frames they were using, I liked the shape so much, I kind of swiped it (a little, mines way different then theirs is..) and used it as a new image for my splash page. Tell me what you think? Yeah, I knew you would.


So, I've decided I'll have something done by December 31st to start sending to publishers after the first of the year. (Yes, I realize agent-represented authors get more bites...but I'm too lazy to be brave enough to actually contact agents and see if someone will represent me.) Anyone want to be my proof-putdown-howcouldyouwritethatcrap-kissbuttin-prereaders?


I'll love you forever. ::pleads:: You will? Great! But don't go thinkin' that means you get to know what it's about before it's done. No one getst o know. You have to be suprised. That's a rule of mine. Deal with it. ::giggle::


----


I'm working. (Of course...) Writing addaptions to our old policies. You know get to pay for an entire month if you've signed the contracts, regardless of if you use us or not. Will we get it? No...but I always enjoy writing new rules. Ahh...the power.


::writhe::


We have a kid in Childcare who's name is Elkie...I love the name Elkie...however, her last name is Bone. Am I the only one that finds that a sick and slightly unapparent to the normal Joe joke? ::giggle:: I'm sure her mom didn't do it for those reasons...maybe I'm just really starving and stretching it for good a good laugh. Maybe.

No comments: