9.16.2001

Ok, here's a little tip. If you dump your cookies, your cute little rainbow pal reverts back to age 1.


I knew that, why did I dump my darn cookies? Urgh.


(He's back to what he was before now...)


You know, there are alot of things I don't say here because I know someplace out there, there will be someone who just can't keep certain things they should, to themselves. Which frustrates me, because it's my blog, (not that I write the real stuff in here...mostly it's just...babble. My well written, soul wrenching, decent stuff is in my journal, so no one can snicker at it.) and because I should be allowed to say what I want without reprocussions from other people who just 'happen by' and probably will never come back again. (Personally, I don't know why ANYONE would come here...I'm boring. I swear.)


I don't write in here for anyone, just like I don't write in my normal journal, or even write fiction for anyone. I just...babble to babble. Adding the fact that I don't want to offend anyone (and lord knows there's always one in any group...) it makes it really hard for me. That's why I've always stayed away from alot of things going on in my life, because sometimes parties involved know where this thing is. ::grins:: (Not that I say anything bad about anyone in my other journal. But...you know.)


I think, when it comes to the point that you're stopping yourself from touching certain subjects, or censoring yourself on what you do talk about, it's time to get a journal no one sees. :)


The reason for that little speil....how do you ask people nicely to stop sending you gobs of 9-11 stuff, with out them thinking you're just a big fat glacial doo-doo head with no patriotic spirit? I realize it's only been almost a week, but my mail server is having a hard time with the huge amounts of (I'll be honest here...most of the time it's total blathering bullroar) stuff I'm getting in my box about it.


It dosen't mean I don't think it was a terrible thing to happen...I just can't have my box crashing when I have things of other topics that can be quite urgent coming through. Especally the things that will help me finish work that'll help me get paid that'll help me pay my over-due gonnashutitoffonyounowma'am power bill. (Overdue because I don't get paid, not because I don't pay. So...um there!)

Any suggestions?

No comments: