9.11.2001

My prayers are going out to everyone today. Regardless of if they had any connections to people who might have been injured or killed, the damage effects all of us. I hope everyone in all your families and all your friends found this morning safe and sound, and for those of you who live in that area, give drop me a line, let me know you're alright...I have a few unaccounted for and I'm worried.


Even worried about you ones I hate. ::sniffle::



They shut down state lines, airports, busses and trains here. I have relitives who live in CA who couldn't go home today because they're not letting anyone in or out. Personally, I understand. You can't take chances when something like this happens. What if someone got it in their mind to blow up the UAD? Gees, everyone on this end of the US would be in deep shit.


Pardon my mouth.


I think they're going to start stuff moving again. I know some busses and trains are going, but only after big heap serches to make sure there isn't anything on them.


One of our 'sister preschools' had a client who's relitives work there. She didn't know about what happened until she dropped her kid off. What a way to start your Tuesday.


I remember when they blew up the Federal Building, I felt the same way then.

Speechless. Completely.

No comments: