9.25.2001

While I'm uploading and moving images, I thought you would enjoy the second dream in our "Jamie's Dreams While She Is Sick And Dying In Bed" series.


Hanging on the edge of your seat were you? Yep. By the way, Prana (who's so lovealee!) interperated (grin) my dream, and you know, I agree with everything she said too. ::grin:: Hey Pran, translate this one...lol..


Ready? Here we go...


I'm not in this dream, generally that's the way it is, I dream about other people not myself. My made up dream actors. These are usally the stranger dreams, and sometimes work out to be good story plots. The poor sods in this dream are a lady who looks to be in her late 20's, nameless. A boy about 10 named Timmy. Who looks like a stereotypical Timmy. Blond hair, blue eyes, freckles. I have a discriminating little brain. Two guys, early 20's, both suprisingly cute. I guess I have some taste in my head somewhere afterall. Who would have guessed?

The problem with this dream, is like most dreams, I can only remember tiny bits and parts of scenes. However, I do remember the overall theme, so I'll try my best to discribe it. Some creature is stalking these dream-people. I don't know why these people were singled out, and I'm not sure where the creature came from. Outerspace, abandon temple, mystic curse. Who knows, it was just there. The creature was faceless, average weight, average height. If it DID have a face, it would have been one of those people that, from the day their born, are destined to be average, unnoticable, easily overlooked. But, it's not, and it doesn't have a face. It's entire body is covered in some grey stuff, it looks like plastic, it looks like someone took a semi-translucent grey bodybag and vaccum sealed it over the creature. It even has flaps of plastic all the way around, like some peice of steak you vaccum-saved would.


It's weird.


It gets weirder.


It inhales it's victims. Sneak up, lean over, breath in. Think Kirby, except this dream land is a little lacking in pretty pastel characters. Just a grey plastic guy who sucks in his dinner like Jello through a straw


He sucks you up....and then he's not faceless anymore. His face looks like yours. It doesn't have expression, it's just...your face.


It's not right.


Like I said, I can only remember a couple parts...:



One: The guys are running from the creature-who-now-looks-like-the-lady and it catches up. They grab ahold of the top of it's plastic-type rim and somehow they tear it open and the lady falls out. "Hey," one says, "If this is the lady, where's the thing?" A shadow appears over them, and they look up, there's the thing but he looks like Timmy now, and it sucks them in.


Two: I don't know why, but this part happened AFTER that last part. Both the guys are standing on a hill overlooking a highway in a desert. Below them is a scene, military men shooting at our grey-lunchon friend and nothing is happening to it. He's not interested in anyone but these four, he spots the guy (one who's name is Jake...I remember now) up at the top of the hill. Jake turns to his friend and says something about their last trick not working, and for the sake of the world, they've got to implement their last plan. Why for the sake of the world? Again I'm not sure. Maybe these were the only ones immune to their seed of evil planted in our food source, maybe they were the only ones who could stop it so they had to be eaten, I don't remember. I don't think I want to remember.


Their last plan? They don't want to do their last plan...but if it's what they have to do....


Their last plan...Ingesting C4 capules that are programed to go off with a hand-held detenator. Blow ourselves up, and it can't eat us. Sounds logical to me. Yeah.


So, the thing gets close, and they swallow these things. The one reaches out and holds the hand of the other, and pushes the button.


That's when I woke up.


It upset me.

No comments: