9.21.2001

I think people are a little disapointed when they IM me out of the blue. The people who get my SN off my blog, that is. Not, that I can blame them. I don't know what people expect from me, eaither I'm too weird, or I'm not weird enough, or...gasp...I'm boring. (DUH, don't you read anything in my journal? I tell you it EVERYWHERE.)
If I'm normal (which is really weird, but reserved...yes, I can be reserved.) people think I'm not weird enough...if I'm hyper or in 'a mood' when someone IMs me (which happens every other 8.25 minutes) I'm too weird and they find some reason to leave really quick.

Regardless the reasoning, usally they never IM me again.


It breaks my heart. :( I'm not THAT bad! I've got my momments, sometimes I'm even kind of entertaning.


Really I am.


So, if you choose to IM me because you got my SN off here (and I absolutely don't mind if you do...that's why it's here obviously, I like to chat.) Please don't:
1: Be offended because I'm not that talkative. I tend to be very quiet when new people IM me and I'm trying to figure out who you are without looking like a total rude idiot.

2: Be irked because I'm a dork. I am a dork, I like being a dork, nothing wrong with it. Don't IM me if you don't like dorks. `Cause it probably means you just don't have it in you to keep up with us. ;)


3: Say "Hi" and then drop the conversation two seconds later. It confuses me.

4: IM me just to yell at me. I'll cry. Then I'll have my cousin Guido with the one eye hunt you down and take you for a little swim with the fishies and a pair of pretty new concrete boots.

4: Never IM me again. It confuses me and generally makes me wonder what's wrong with me. Did my breath smell? Was I not good enough? I'm never good enough! I'll never be good enough! I'm worthless!

See, you don't want to be the one that caused all that turmoil, do you?

I didn't think so. So, IM away my little snookemses.


No comments: