9.11.2001

Ok,


Yes, it was a tragity.


Yes, it was terrible.


Yes, lives were lost.


Yes, it was something that never should have ever happened.


But.

I have bills to pay. I'm not dead. My life continues.


I'm on a few lists that have people mad at other people, because they're not throwing themselves on the ground and weeping and refusing to work tomorrow.
I'm tired of people attacking other people, at a time where it's completely innapropriate, because people are realistic. ::shrug:: People have lives and work, and bills, and kids to feed. They can't go into complete shut down because this happened, it's not realistic. Our freaking country would fall if every person stayed home every day and didn't function because this happened.
I'm at work, STILL. I have bills overdue, my life can't stop because something happened. I'm terribly sorry for the lives that were lost, and they're all in my prayers. I've still got to work though, I have my own life to deal with.


I don't want to sound cold, I'm not cold. I've turned the news off a few times today, because it was too much. I'm numb, I don't want to explain to a bunch of preschoolers what terrorizim is.


No one I knew personally died, but I know peopIe who did lose people, but, if someone I knew, died there...yes, my life would still go on. I've lost people before...I'm still living. We can't stop it, tomorrow still comes.


So don't yell at me for it.

No comments: