1.15.2002

Couple things:

I don't know why I come up when you search 'alternitive lifestyle' at AOL along with 3 apes. I don't count being weird as alternitive, it's called unique. Damnit.

Yes, I am Rhea Rhyolin..who was it that looked up my SN and found my blog? If it was someone I already know, what were you..bored?

Yes, I own Hot Lake.com and kind-of own Hot Lake.net, no they aren't open. So, please don't write me and yell at me for this. I get about five letters a week just on people finding my blog because of Hot Lake. The site will be open when I get it open..that's the best I can do. :/

For the rest of you who find me because of weird search things...leave me comments or something? Please? You'll make me feel special and then I'll love you forever.

And you know you want that.

No comments: