1.11.2002

Good News...sort of. I got paid a bit, so I won't be powerless or waterless. But I still might be homeless, which is worse then the first two 'less'es combined. Hopefully I scrounge up rent (830, 230 of it is from last month, my landlady is being a total angel about this.) by the 15th, cause that's when it's due. I would like to make it perfectly clear to everyone, that when I'm rich (and I will be) none of you will ever be lessless! Because I love ya, and that's what rich people should do for their friends and family. Doncha think?

On to other news....I scared the bejesus out of Robin this morning. (A girl has to have some kind of entertainment right?) This silver van that bears a remarkable resemblance to one driven by two certain state agents who we all know and love (snort) pulled up, so I went out to the classroom (I was on kitchen cleanin' duty..yahaw) and said "Hey Robin, the state just pulled up"

Well, I thought that's who it was. It wasn't though (and I'm so disapointed, let me tell you.) it was some guy selling car vacs.

So he says.

I've decided it's an undercover state spy and they wanted to come in and make sure we put that face plate on the ceiling before they dragged us off to jail for six months kicking and screaming.

Well...he could have been.



No comments: