1.14.2002

I'm a mess. I mean, becides in my head. I'm one huge bruise. It's pathetic. On Friday night I feel down the stairs leading into the classroom. Yes, it was one of my more graceless momments. Went a good five feet and rug-burned my knees and arm, I sprained my wrist too. REALLY REALLY sad. lol. I also spilt my dinner all over the floor. Which was really sad, because I actually felt like eating for once.

Then on Saturday I spent the day at a jewelry party, I being the nice person I am, offered to help with things, and was put to work. Where I promptly spilt juice concentrate all over the top of a pitcher because I didn't take a lid off, hit someone with a peice of pineapple I was cutting up, got sick when I took a bite of the shrimp dip, and got a nasty bite from a dog when he lunged for the toy we were playing tug-of-war with and got my hand insted. ::giggle:: Other then that, I had fun. I didn't buy anything though because I only had 20 bucks with me..but Robin did book a party, so maybe I'll buy something at hers.

Nothing really terrible happened yesterday...Worked for a couple hours at Robin's church (I provide childcare during services, aren't I sweet?) went to Pearls of Wisdom (a really kewl store) and then to a 'Mind, Body, Spirit' Expo which was overpriced and full of things I can do anyway. Erm..does that sound way egotistical? It's not how I mean it. (But it's always kewl to watch someone else do a reading.) lol.

I did end up staying up till 5:30 this morning though because my tummy was being cruel. You know, I haven't been hurting when I eat or anything lately, and I really REALLY LIKE IT! So, I was not happy when all of a sudden I was hurting again. :( And now I'm sore...leftovers from last night my back is bothering me something awful. See, it's what I get for saying I can 'do all that anyway'. Karma...geesh.

No comments: