1.09.2002

I've got a story for you.

As some of you know, I'm into the whole paranormal investigation thing. As some of you know, I live in a house that has a few ghosties of it's own. (No, it dosen't bother me.) Well, for the last five months or so I've had alot of cupboards being opened. I go into the bathroom, come out...all the cupboards are open, I go to work, come home...all the cupboards are open. I go into my room, get up in the morning...all the cupboards are open. Scary? Terrifying? No, annoying as all get out though. It dosen't bother me bother me, but I do get tired of shutting cupboards every time I walk through a room.

So last night, for the first time, I finally saw who's opening my cupboards. See, I had walked into the kitchen and shut the cupboards there, walked back through my living room, into the hall, as I turned by my bedroom door to go to the bathroom for something, I glanced into the kitchen and saw a really tall guy standing there in the shadows, bent over, with his hand on my cupboard. It was one of those quick glances and keep movings, so I took like three steps and went "Was someone just in my kitchen?"

So I walked back over there, and the cupboard was wide open. Grrrr...so I shut it. And kind of glanced around out in the laundry room and stuff..but of course no one was there.

It was a little weird, but more kewl then weird. ::dances:: I saw the dork who keeps opening my cupboards...now to just get him to stop.

No comments: