1.22.2002

USDA paid up! Cross those cyber piggies that it's the amount I need to pay my rent. I spent two and a half hours yesterday talking to my landlady, she's not evicting me, but I can't keep being late because other people don't pay me. Then I'll really get evicted. But ::does a happy stupidusdacheckisin dance:: Yay.

Robin had a class last night (Ah..I'll explain here for you new peoples. Robin is my mom, she's also the best. I refer to her as Robin because it's her real people name, and to me my mom isn't just my mom, she's a real people too. I love her.) on these esential oils she's all into..(it's really kewl..although some of them aren't my idea of good smells) she learned how to do a physical on a person that can rival any doctors physical just by feeling their aura. (Get that weirdo look off your face.) She also learned this freaky trick she made me do over and over, so I'm gonna make you. So try this! It's super weird. (I just say super?)

Get a peice of fruit, or a veggible (Yes, Veggible) and then get something that ISN'T a fruit or veggible. Chocolate, marshmellows, something in that lovely fifth food group. Then stand facing south with your back to north. (Which would happen, if one was facing south, just shush!) Hold the fruit or veggible to your solar plexus, covered with your hands. Take a deep breath, close your eyes, and ask yourself if you need to eat that veggible or fruit. (This is kewl, trust me) If you do, you'll fall forward, if you don't, you'll fall back. Try it with the other food too and see what happens.

Yes Yes, I didn't believe it either till I did it...it's a trip! Try it and tell me what happens, ok? I want to know if I'm the only crazy person out here who tries other crazy peoples whims.



No comments: