2.22.2003

Eep. I'm sorry! I guess I should have clarified what exactly I wanted people to test. (Thanks Rebecca)


IF is Interactive Fiction, a text based game. (Think Zork) The game is controlled with simple commands, like directions or actions ('north' to move north, or 'get book' to get the book) it's not hard to get the hang of at all, it just requires reading. (Some people aren't real big on reading in games. ::grin:: )


Most IF's are completely puzzle based, and totally plot driven. It's rare you ever find an IF that the only way to win is kill everything in the game off. So if you're not real big on puzzles, then you probably wouldn't be really big on the game. (Although I would like input from people who like all types of games.) If you're wondering, the type of puzzles mine contains are simple situation solving puzzles. (I.E.: How to fix the radio so you can hear the weather without waking everyone else in the room up.)


If you're interested, I'm going to be sending the game out along with some other information probably by tomorrow evening.

No comments: