2.25.2003

When I'm being a good girl, which is very rare if you're wondering, I write every morning. Sometimes it's a few pages on a novel, sometimes it's just a short story, sometimes it's babble, most of the time it's crap, but I do write, and that's all that matters.


The majority of the time I do short stories (it's better to not force yourself to write on a project unless you've made time just for that, otherwise just let whatever's going to go, go) based on a starter sentance.


Yesterday, I mentioned it to Fred (who's an amazing writer), and he gave me a sentance to work from. He wrote a great little peice off of it (post it to your blog, man) and I wrote crap.


But that's ok.


Digital Spam which should open by the end of next week, is a writing site that I've been wanting to start for over a year now. I long for a writing group, but just haven't found one locally that I click with. Digital Spam will be an online writing group, we'll have resources, support, activities and lots of writing. It should be fun.


Until then however, I'm stuck doing starter sentance stories by myself. Want to do it too? Here's your sentance for today:


I was sure, I remembered quite a bit later, that it had somehow moved since the last time I saw it.

No comments: