2.18.2003

I'm looking for beta testers that are external from the IF community for testing a current Interactive Fiction project (using Adrift. Yes, it's a game.). This project is slotted for submission in a competition that has a deadline of the 28th of this month. That means I need testers right this second that:



o Has the time to test anywhere from two to six (it most likely won't go over three) versions of the same game a handful of times and not hate me afterward.


o Can give me thorough and constructive feedback from the first to the last test.


o Can submit the test reports back to me ASAP so I can implement any changes.



I'm looking for all the testers I can get, however for the first version of the game I only need two more. (Anyone else who wants to test will get the second version, unless you seriously want the first version.) I'll be accepting people for testing for the next week. If you're interested, and I would greatly appriciate it, drop me a note and I'll get the information you'll need back to you.


Muah.

No comments: