1.27.2004

According to 'people who know' 23 is some sort of odd turning point year for me based on my numerological score or some woohoo type stuff I didn't quite get. Although numerology fascinates me, it also bares a vague resemblance to math (I think it's the numbers) and so I have a heck of a time not behaving like a distracted two year old when someone is explaining to me how it works.

Although, I have to agree with them, it's only been two months since my birthday and it's already been a weird year, but not in a bad way, and that's alright with me.

I'm hoping though that this year turns out better then last year, which was just one of those years that make you rig an eye poker with cotton on the pointy end so you can have the glee of poking yourself in the eye repeatedly without the pain. It was a frustrating year. A year that oddly resembled a paper-cut, but I giggled at it and moved along.

This year I decided will be good. Really good. Really really really good. I've got loads of nifty (and sometimes slightly naughty) stuff lined up for the next eleven months, and hopefully it all turns out....well, good.

Maybe even sailor good.

No comments: