1.06.2004

I've been getting nudges from a couple friends about moving to Florida, and believe me, I've been thinking about it. I don't think my fingers will ever thaw, and if they do, I'll probably cry from the terrible burning needle-like pain that will follow.

Kelly is back posting to her blog! Hurray! I really did miss you posting, and I'm glad you're going to be posting lots and lots more. Kelly and her husband James are doing the Discovery Weight Challenge, and I've tossed around the idea of doing it myself, but the fact that the nearest place to do it is in Portland and I have no car is a serious lump in the road. So I think insted I'll just be doing what I'm doing, but more often, and posting more here and in CTF about the whole weight thing. Promise, post more...must....

With the weather the way it has been, digsusting, and the holidays and this gunk with moving, I just haven't been walking and dancing like I normally do. I've got to start doing it again though, however, I think since there is currently a blizzard warning for my area, walking will have to wait. We'll make up for it by adding an extra 40 minutes of being a klutzy dancin' foo a day. Sound good? Good.

No comments: