1.08.2004

Well, the lovely odd weather continues with three to five inches of ice on the ground for the last two days. It's like the whole neighborhood is my personal skating rink. Anyone want to race around the block?

Unfortunatly, along with this lovely looking 'Silver Thaw' comes fun things like power outages and million mile an hour falling shards of ice that have it out to puncture me in the top of the head. Luckally though the power is back on, and so is my internet connection. I don't much care about the `Net, I was more worried about the frost that was forming on the stuff inside my house because nobody had power.

It is pretty at night though, with the moon shining down on it. Everything looks like crystal. There is another weather system moving in tonight, that is supposed to bring rain. Hopefully rain of the non-freezing sort. The kind that won't knock out my power, or me if I cross the street.


No comments: