1.30.2004

After busting my rump all week long, pulling 12+ hour days sitting here staring at my computer being pulled in sixty directions at once and the majority is customer service (80% of that thanks to the live customer support script I added which keeps me thinking I should make a pretty template for the chat room to make it more cozy, because I'm spending an awful lot of time in there) I am completely ready for a nice long day off. However, since it looks like that won't happen until Jevus finally comes back to take us all to be shooed away from the pearly gates, I'll have to settle for a nice long evening reading a book.

So last night as I was digging through a box of stuff I had packed, I came across this book which I didn't even know I owned. Campy Sci-Fi novels aren't something I generally buy so I was surprised I had it, but lacking anything better to read (also known as being too lazy to drag out any more boxes to find something) I sat down and read it.

It was interesting, it definitely made for an amusing evening of reading for sure. Now all I need is one to read tonight. Hopefully I'm done with work before it gets too late. Once it starts getting dark outside I start getting really drained. I've been pulling 6 to 6 (and sometimes 10) nights alot lately, and it's just going to get more busy, but this is alright because 'more busy' not only equals bad grammar, but it also means that I'll have money to pay off all those friends of Guido's who just don't love me like he does.

For those of you looking (like I was) for the translated lyrics to Cho (Fatal Frame 2's theme song), here they are. Got to love it.

No comments: