1.28.2004

For those of you who are currently looking for a Live Help program that won't cost you an appendage and your first born child, I give you (a link to) Help Center Live. Not only does it cover Live Support, it also has e-mail support, FAQ support, and trouble tickets. It has everything alot of those programs are charging $300.00+ for. Top it all off? It's free.

Holy jezum crow.

The program installed without a hitch on one of my business sites (something which never happens and was terrifying in itself) and the next release (which comes out in Feb) includes fun things to make it more easily customizable and efficient. So, if you've been looking for one, there you go.

Also, my wickedly naughty cat, Ewok, who's been missing for the past five days and presumed kidnapped has returned home. I suppose I can put in that call to tell the National Guard they don't have to come out here now.

No comments: