3.22.2005

I've got a thing for this J-Pop/Rocky type group. I don't know why, but their songs are pretty good, even if they aren't in English. Maybe the reason I like it so much is because it is in another language and so I don't have to think about it. It could also just be because they're gosh darn catchy.

It's kind of a mix between rap and pop and a little bit of rocky feeling mixed in. It's good stuff, you can hear my two favorite songs of theirs here.

Home Made Kazoku - Thank You
Home Made Kazoku - Home Sweet Home

Yeah. I don't get it either. "Thank You" is also the second ending theme for Bleach, but I swear that doesn't have anything to do with it. Lyrics are here, what's really spiffy, is the songs aren't about shooting anyone or banging someone on your bathroom floor. It's shocking, but nice.

Lyrics - Home Sweet Home
Lyrics - Thank You

Download to your hearts content, yo. I'll leave them up for a couple of days.

No comments: