12.27.2006

The lovely tastiness that is my vacation ends in a sad six days. Although classes do not start up again until the 8th, there is lots of work to be done in the office that I really need to get in and get going before I have to start studying every waking moment again.

Today I'm kind of just mellowing out from the crazy rushing that has been the last couple of weeks. I've got myself a nice mug of blueberry green tea and a good book, and I'm just bumming around. Truth be told, I didn't even get dressed today, which was kind of nice.

I'm reading Through A Glass Darkly, because it's always on someone's list of must reads, and I've never read it. I'm not a big fan of these kinds of novels (it's pretty much just 742 pages of angst), it's not that it's bad, it's just very much Gone With The Wind/Jane Eyre-ish, and I can only stand so much of it before I retch a little in my mouth.

There is a prequel (Dark Angels) and a sequel (Now Face To Face) and I may or may not read them just to see what happens, but they're not going to be high on my list I don't think.

I'm on my way back to the Library tomorrow to pick up some more tasty reads to finish out my vacation. I could use some suggestions, so leave them for me would you? I makes me sad not to get any comments at all anymore!

HotD:

House is all quiet.
Vacation slowly slips by,
Closer to new years.

No comments: