12.10.2006

So my vacation has officially begun. I have lots of fun things planned for this free time, because it will be my last real free time for a long while. I plan on being as worthless as possible, which started with a trip to the library to update my reading list for Winter.

I may or may not have gotten about 20 books, and may or may not have read two of them yesterday in about four hours. I have the best mutant power ever.

I need to update my side bar with books, but first I need more books. So as always figs, I would love to pick your brains. Tell me what you've read lately that you think I should read as well, so I can add it to my list. I will read just about anything, so give me whatever you've got...book wise, that is. You can keep whatever is making your face boil up to yourself.

HotD:

Holiday cheerfest.
Mistletoe and garland hung,
And pretty lights glow.

No comments: