7.26.2003

Alright, template for the Blogathon is up. I know it's not the best in the world but it'll do for 24 hours at least.


Here is the scoop boys and girls (for those of you joining us by linkage or webring). Due to circumstances totally beyond my control, and about a million different problems that butted their way into my Gimmick I won't be able to blog from the graveyard as planned.


The nice guys who were fixing my laptop that up and decided it was going to break on Thursday accidently had another peice break off that they weren't able to replace by closing today (Friday). Unfortunatly this left me high and dry with no way to blog from the graveyard. This is also making me feel like a total fibber that should be flogged, in the not nice way even!


If I manage to find a laptop sometime in the next 15 hours and if I can manage to find the data cable that has magically vanished (Oh yes, what a fun week it's been) I will transplant myself out to the Graveyard for the last few hours of the `Thon. I can't make any promises though.


Until then, keep an eye out on this space. I've got tons of photos and audio from the graveyard and all the links that aren't open will be soon. I've got prizes to give away and I promise that I'll try my best to figure out how to spend the dark hours in the graveyard tomorrow night attempting to convince the zombies that my brains really are tasty and worth the trouble.


Until then, I'm headed off to grab some sleep before I come back over to finish this layout up. All you fellow `Thonners, have a great night and I'll see ya in the morning.

No comments: