7.26.2003

It's Q&A time boys a girls! Gather around on the pretty ghost shaped carpet because our next question comes from Tornarius over at Neko and Nezumi.


Q: Are there any ghosts at all that can hurt another person? And if so, what types?


A: Geesh, give me hard questions why don't you. I have heard stories about hauntings which involve entities that cause small harms like scratching and hair pulling. I've actually had my hair pulled and been pinched on several occasions. My personal theory is that spirits are just people without bodies, and you have to assume that if they can kick you in life there is no reason they can't kick you in death.


I don't think you find truly malevolent spirits all that often, if ever. Usally the types of spirits that I've found to cause small annoying 'harms' are mearly ones that want attention. Most of the time these are small children or just playful ghosts.


There are people who have documented violent spirits, but I've never run into any. I would think that those would be people who were extremely angry in life and didn't let it go in death.

If you asked a question, worry not! I've started a list of questions and I'll get to them all. In the mean time give me s'more!

Note: These answers are my opinion, everyone's got one and some people may disagree with mine. That's spiffy. Also, I'm tired so my answers may not be coherent or well written. I apologize in advance for every grammical and spelling error I'll make for the rest of the Thon. I'm running on a couple hours sleep and a bad week. Thank you, come again.

No comments: