7.26.2003

Good morning boys and girls! Woohoo, another `Thon!


I'm sitting in my office because, if you read above, my laptop had a small accident while it was in the shop. So, no graveyard for us, dear bloggers, unless I manage to get my hands on a laptop sometime soon. I shall see what I can do, but I won't make any promises. So, if it dosen't go through, you can't beat me a bunch. Ok?


Until then I will be posting four pictures an hour taken from the graveyard last night, as well as reviewing my tapes and posting any sounds I find. I'll be posting some ghost stories from people I know, and ones I've collected from around the net, as well as tips and tricks on forming your own Investigation Team. I will also be giving away some fun stuff starting at noon, so make sure you check back.


I apologize for the not quite finished layout, I didn't get a whole lot of time to work on it, since I spent the last three days dealing with problem after problem with my gimmick. What isn't open will be by nine at the latest.

No comments: