7.26.2003

I had a post all nice and written, and it goes 'Ma'am would you like to save me ma'am, before you flip over to update your template? No need to hit post ma'am, I can save it.' and I, the disgusting trustworthy fool I am beamed a little smile and happily clicked yes.

Lies, all they ever spout to me is lies.

New pictures and sounds up boys and girls! For those of you playing the sound game, here is another one that wasn't identifiable. What do you think it is?

I'm still accepting your photos, sounds, questions and personal stories so slide them on under the door. Hurry it up though would ya? I've got squat for the next post.

For those of you who want to enter the prize drawings and don't have a pop3 E-mail you can still enter. (Would I deny you the oppurtunity to own such crap? Of course I wouldn't!) Simply send your full name, postal address and e-mail address to me@kiddlets.com with the subject 'Prize drawing'. Make sure you get those in before tomorrow at 6 AM PST!

I'll also be giving away some fun little prizes during the blogathon. What are they? Not going to tell you, so you'll just have to wait. (Anything to stretch my posts out!) Those drawings use the same form (or e-mail) if you'd like to enter.

No comments: