7.26.2003

Wow, almost ten already! Time does go by fast when you're rushing around trying to get things done.


Since I've already updated the sounds and photos for this hour (next update will be around 10:30) and I've already fed you a ghost story for this hour as well, I'll answer a couple questions I've been asked about Paranormal Investigating. If you have any questions you want answered (I'll feature this on and off all day) just drop me an E-mail or leave me a comment with your question.


Question one comes from Kelly over at Hell and Bliss.


Q: How do you choose locations to investigate?


A: We get locations to investigate in various ways. Sometimes they're submitted by people who know others in the group. Sometimes we're contacted by people who want us to investigate a spot for them. We also stumble over areas (like graveyards) at times, and decide it might be worth looking into.


Once we get a submission for a place to investigate, we follow some guidelines we've set for our group in deciding if it's a place that we want to look into. This usally involves researching history and interviewing people if neccessary. If we decide that we'd like to try an Inves. there, we then schedual a informal or formal investigation depending on the type of location it is.


After a while, your investigation areas just build up to a bunch of regular haunts. (ok ok, I'm sorry)

No comments: