7.26.2003

Now I'll answer a couple questions I've been asked about Paranormal Investigating. If you have any questions you want answered (I'll feature this on and off all day) just drop me an E-mail or leave me a comment with your question.


Question two is also from Kelly over at Hell and Bliss.


Q: What kind of equipment do you use?


A: We use all kinds of equipment. Here's a partial list and the reasons why.

Flashlights -

Obviously you can figure out what these are for!


Extra Batteries -

Because you never know when you need them


Mini and Normal Tape Recorders -

Tape recorders are great for picking up any sound that you can't hear. Sounds picked up from tape are called EVPs (Electronic Voice Phenomenon).


Compass -

Sometimes fluxes in energy can cause a compass to move. This is a great way to figure out what spots to take pictures in. That takes us to the next one.


Cameras. Instant, digital and 35 mm -

Cameras are a huge tool in cataloging paranormal activity. Things seen on film run from orbs and vortexes to complete manifestations.


Digital thermometers -

Great for reading the temp where you want to take a picture or near static equipment like tape recorders. Changes in energy causes things like 'cold spots' and a Thermometer is a great tool for cataloging those types of occurances.


Those are some of the equipment we use, I've got lots more so next hour I'll post a few more of the stuff that's in all my bags of crap.

No comments: