7.26.2003

A new featured sound and some new photos are up. If anyone has any ideas about the new sound, perhaps what it sounds like, leave a comment.

I'm going to run out of old sounds in about five hours, so I'm going to start going through the tapes that I have from last night to see if we got anything. Hopefully we did! We spent about three hours out there last night and it was pretty quiet other then a couple of people visiting and some bats.

The graveyard is (from the pictures I'm sure you can tell) pretty remote. It's located outside Silverton, Oregon and is an old pioneer cemetary. It's not full though, so new people are buried there every now and then. The most unnerving thing about the graveyard to me are the churches windows. They're very tall and line the sides of the building, after dark I always have the feeling I'm being watched from them. (I'm sure I am too!)

We found it about four years ago while driving around aimlessly looking for new places to investigate. It's a great spot (other then the busy road in front of it) there are no nearby sounds or homes that really cause any problems. Unfortunatly, that also is it's biggest downside. Since there isn't anyone close to keep an eye on it, the vandilizim has gotten very bad. Recently some people broke off quite a few of the already dilapidated tombstones, and there has been alot of garbage there the last few times I've been. The garbage recenly has even included underwear.

Now, as much as I like seeing other peoples undies, I could have done without that.

I'm going to see if some people will run out and grab another cameras worth of photos for me so I can continue with four an hour, I'll also ask them to tape a little more to see if maybe we get some good EVPs.

Up next, another fun ghost story!

No comments: