3.15.2004

I haven't posted because it really is a huge pain to type with a splinted and taped finger. It actually makes my typing nearly two times worse then it normally is.

That combined with my endless running around for work I really haven't had the time to post anything, not that I ever have anything terribly entertaining to post anyhow.

I hate the smell of cooking rice. (Veggie soup over rice is what is for lunch) It makes me dry heave, I share this because I know you want to know. It's nearly as disgusting as the smell of cooking meat. I'm not sure why, I wonder if it means I've got some kind of deficient thing or something. I don't mind the taste, in fact I like rice, I just can't be around it when it's cooking. It's sad, and I'm sorry to bore you with it.

In other news all classes for next term are all signed up. Don't worry those of you who have constantly warned me, I didn't overload myself. Although I'm very tempted to add an art class, I've had a serious urge to paint lately, but I figure instead of spending money on one when I'm already taking one elective this term anyway, I'll just bug Robert until he teaches me how to use my air brush that's been sitting in my closet for ages.

Classes don't start until the 29th so I have a few more days to make sure I'm as far ahead in work as I possibly can be before I have to cut my work time back a bit. I am happy to say though that my classes are either on line or night classes, so I don't have to break my work day up to badly to drive out to the college.

Not that it really matters, I could schedule classes for whenever I wanted and nobody would say boo. Ah, the perks of working for yourself.

Look, I ate all my rice. I'm such a good girl, I think I'll give myself a raise.

No comments: