3.17.2004

It's St. Patty's Day (and a happy one to you, I might add), and I am not wearing green, because I wore green yesterday. (Not because I mixed the days up, but because that's the shirt I grabbed out of my dresser. I had green scrunchies in my piggy tails too so they matched, I realize I should have just worn it today, but it's too late now.) So, to combat any people who may think they might be able to gleefully sneak in and pinch me repeatedly today, I've drawn a leprechaun hat on the thumb of my left hand.

In green marker.

Take that, pinchers!

I'm now off to drop off a criminal history registry application off because my last one in the data base expired. What's amusing is every one of these applications you submit hits on your account and stays on your file as a check of your criminal history. So to someone who doesn't know me, or what I do, it looks like I've had a couple dozen history checks. Of course it doesn't say who or why, so it leaves people to use their imagination as to why there are so many 'checks'.

"Boy, I never knew she got in this much trouble!"

Yeah that's me, party girl. I party so hard I scare myself. Right. Excuse me now, I have to go mix some vodka in with my water and get back to my customer service.

And again, thanks Kenneth, and I still didn't mean you. So there.

No comments: