3.29.2004

A very happy birthday to Fred, whom if was gone, I would miss moderately to somewhat.

:)

Happy Birthday! You know I love you.

Now I am off to run around town like a good headless chicken, and pick up some last minute stuff for classes (Like books, and pencils!) and a whole slue of other things. A typical errand day is maybe six or seven places, today I have about a dozen, so it will be fun to see how long this takes me. (According to Robert, it takes me 'six to eight hours' but it rarely takes over three)

One of the lovely things I get to do is another student ID, which means a picture, which means that once again there will be images floating around that make me look like some scary swamp medusa.

I suppose I should just go get it done.

To the nice lady who left a comment (by the way, comments are broken, I'll fix them this evening), Hi! I'll link back to you tonight, always nice to know I have another reader to add to my amazing amount of readers I can count on one hand. :)

No comments: