3.30.2004

I need a new comment system, I've fixed the one I have a number of times over the last two months and it still errors. Any suggestions?

Today was my first on campus class of the term (God bless online classes), and actually it was really great (Native American Studies). I think it's going to turn out to be my favorite. Not, that it has much competition, it's up against Math, Psych (with a biology emphasis, see, it does so have something to do with my major) and English (well, not until next month). I love Psych and English but Math can take a flying leap. Since I don't have any other classes on campus, I don't live out there like other people do. YAY! Although it does have it's drawbacks, mainly having tons of time on campus to avoid working, where as being in my office for most classes, I can't avoid work at all.

NAS is a three term class, so I guess if it turns out as cool as I think it will, I'll take it the next two terms as well. Got a quiz in it Thursday though, what's with that? Hour and twenty minutes in a class does not merit a quiz in my opinion. Give me three or four more classes and then pretend to quiz me as you just slip me the gold star under the table, that's what I want.

I still don't have my books yet, that's another story all together.

Now I'm off to pick someone from Track and take her directly to Soccer where I'll sit and rewrite all my really bad crappy notes. This is what happens when you haven't attended any sort of workshop or class for over a year, you completely lose what pathetic note writing skills you had.

It's sad, really.

No comments: