3.20.2004

I was supposed to prep the kitchen and dining room to paint but I woke up this morning with a big start realizing there was a meeting I was supposed to be at first thing this morning, so I rush around and pick up some donuts for everyone at the meeting (I don't eat them myself) and went there.

So, the meeting lasts about an hour and a half, and sometime during the meeting I ended up on a committee that'll meet weekly, and on another that will probably start meeting at the end of the month. The first is a marketing committee on how to attract more attention to the Center. I have slues of ideas, and so it'll be great to implement those. The second is to help with their web site, since the person who's doing it now is very overswamped, so now there are three of us that will work on it. I don't mind of course, it's just interesting how it happens.

So now that the majority of my day is shot, I won't be painting I'm just going to put it off till next Saturday. That's ok though, gives me a whole week to look forward to huffing fumes. So instead I'm going to run to the store to get stuff for turkey pot pie which I'm making for dinner, and things for dinner tomorrow and Monday (when I have company, and in which I must use the shrimp that is sitting in the freezer) and pick up the movie I'm showing for Movie Day for tomorrows YCC, and then go pick up my bedroom, since I made it a huge mess.

Monday I need to go pick up a parade float application. Someone remind me, alright?

No comments: